Ruud Pro Partner Program
Become A Ruud HVAC Professional Contractor
Ruud HVAC design and installation
Benoist Bros Supply Company
Wholesale Heating and Air Conditioning Distributor
The Ruud® Pro Partner Program is designed to offer you an expansive scope of benefits that deliver value and a positive impact for both you and your customers. Ruud® Pro Partner instantly helps cement your reputation as a dedicated, elite, Ruud-recognized industry professional.
When homeowners need an independent heating and cooling contractor they can trust, they turn to the pros— Ruud® Pro Partners. No other contractor supplies, installs and services more Ruud residential solutions. Pro Partners are held to the highest standards of customer service, professional training and industry expertise. All Pro Partners maintain a minimum 4-star customer rating each year, based on 3rd-party validated online reviews from real homeowners.
How We'll Achieve These Goals
|Ensure the program and participation process is highly functional and easy for Ruud and our partners to implement, adopt and maintain||Continuously evaluate and innovate to maintain and increase the value Pro Partnership offers you|
|Strengthen relationships between Ruud, distributors, contractors and customers to help advance mutual success at every connection in the value chain||Establish and maintain open dialogues and communication with partners to ensure continual support and partner-driven program evolution|
|Recognize and reward a select group of premier partners who provide a first-class customer experience through their commitment to Ruud-quality products and service||Host an annual event to celebrate the best of the best Pro Partners|
|Help partners achieve more residential product sales, acquire new customers and retain existing customers||Offer programs like online reviews and financing promotions to help boost sales and contribute to customer retention|
- Pro Partners provide a truly top-of-industry customer experience.
- Ruud evaluates Pro Partners yearly to ensure they are continually providing exceptional customer service and meeting the highest program standards
- Pro Partners are held accountable for the dependable, safe and satisfactory installation and servicing of highperforming Ruud products
- Our authenticated Online Ratings & Reviews program uses third-party validation to ensure trusted, customer recommended service from a Pro Partner
- Every year, Pro Partners complete advanced technical and professional training, enabling them to continually provide you with the best service and advice on all Ruud technologies and solutions
- Pro Partners offer you a better value on Ruud equipment and installations than any other contractor, with exclusive Pro Partner financing options and promotional offers—so homeowners can afford the solution that’s best for them
To be eligible for Pro Partner membership each year, you must:
• Maintain high-performing Ruud® annual product sales, with annual purchases made up of at least 60% Ruud residential products*
• Maintain high-level customer service and satisfaction, as demonstrated by a four-star rating on the Online Ratings & Reviews program via a minimum of 30 customer review submissions per year
• Remain committed to continuing industry education / training, including completing a minimum of 10 collective, business-wide hours of Ruud-authorized courses each year (including Ruud online, in-class and conference courses, as well as certain industry courses)
• Hold all required, current and applicable state license documentation and be in good standing with your distributor*
*Any single-phase residential equipment installed in a residential application—including single-family dwellings—which includes apartments, condominiums, duplexes and homes.