NEW ENHANCEMENTS TO My.Ruud
MORE EFFICIENT THAN EVER
Ruud is excited to share two recent enhancements to My.Ruud. The Contractor Locator Program is moving to a digital workflow eliminating the need for paper records along with a new process for managing CIMS Contractor Profiles.
UPDATED DEALER LOCATOR PROGRAM
Ruud has identified some areas of continuous improvement related to the Contractor Locator Program. Recognizing that our current paper process is outdated, today a digital process is more efficient.
Some of the benefits of the new Contractor Locator Program include:
- Eliminates hard copy maintenance of signed agreements
- Streamlines program enrollment process within My.Ruud
- Illuminates terms and conditions for all parties
- Annual enrollment will allow validation of contractor profiles, delivering an improved consumer experience
To learn more about enrolling contractors visit the Contractor Locator Program at My.Ruud > Support > Knowledge Base > Contractor Locator Program
CIMS CONTRACTOR PROFILE MAINTENANCE
Ruud will implement a new process for inactive contractor profiles in 2019. After notification and approval, this new process will disable contractor records that lack any activity within the calendar year.
Advantages to this new process include:
- Assists in the identification and removal of duplicate records
- The new process follows familiar wizard protocol and reporting capabilities
- Qualifies contractor for marketing programs and sales support
- Improves the accuracy of engaged contractor records
- To learn more about adding and editing contractors visit MyRuud > Support > Knowledge Base > Contractor Management
KEY DATES FOR ENHANCEMENTS
- Enrollment in the 2019 Contractor Locator Program is Now Open
- All dealers enrolled prior to the 2019 Contractor Locator Program will be removed on March 1, 2019
- Beginning with the 2020 Contractor Locator Program, dealers not re-enrolled will be removed on January 1 of the program year
- The CIMS Contractor Profile Maintenance period will be from January 1, 2019 to February 28, 2019
- Contractors marked "Will Be Disabled" will have their profiles disabled on March 1, 2019 For additional information please contact your DSM, or the Help Desk.
We appreciate your support of these enhancements and
thank you for your continued support of ACD products!