NEWCOMMERCIAL 6 TON - HIGH EFFICIENCY RKKN/RLKN
Ruud is pleased to introduce the new 6 Ton, two stage cooling, high efficiency RKKN gas/electric and RLKN AC package units.
AHRI LISTED MODELS:
* Factory inventory available
- Meets DOE efficiency standards that went into effect January 1, 2018.
- Standard two stage scroll compressor.
- Field installed VFD kit option (C & D voltage) for ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24 compliance (available August 2018).
- Same footprint and factory options as RKKN / RLKN – B072.
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, electric heat, and control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Micro Channel evaporators and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils In addition the aluminum design has superior formicary corrosion protection and less potential for leaks due to elimination of tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
Ruud Heating & Air Conditioning
HVAC Equipment & PartsVendor Resources
Recent Ruud Heating & Air Conditioning News
- Introducing The New 6 Ton Package
- Want on-the-go support from an app?
- Introducing New Quick Links on My.Ruud.com
- What's new on the Ruud app?
- Ruud's New Mobile-Friendly EcoNet Equipment Support Tool
- ASHRAE 193
- Ruud 2019 Spring Courses - REGISTER NOW!
- CAD and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Now Available
- RENAISSANCE™ COMMERCIAL SMOKE DETECTOR KITS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Don't Wait to Register for the 2019 Pro Partners Conference!