SPRING 2019 COURSES
REGISTER NOW! SEATING IS LIMITED
Happy New Year! It’s time to Spring back into training! Ruud University is offering a full line up of courses at the Innovation Learning Centers (ILC) to help students sell higher efficiency systems, improve sales skills, shorten service calls, and even install the new EcoNet Zoning system.
In addition to classes being offered in Lewisville, TX, Ruud University will be offering business development and technical courses at the ILC locations in Waterbury-CT, Roswell-GA, and Oxnard-CA. Breakfast and/or Lunch will be served with each training. Seating is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible.
Pro Partner members can take advantage of discounted pricing on a variety of courses.
COURSE OFFERINGS INCLUDE:
- Air Properties & Measurement/Air Handler Course
- 20 SEER Inverter Heat Pump Course
- 14-16 SEER Heat Pump Course
- Single Stage AC Course
- Renaissance 7.5-12 Commercial Non-DDC Controls Course
- Dr. Ron Collier Contractor Development for Distributor Territory Mangers
Students can visit www.innovationlearningcenters.com to learn more, sign up for courses, and make hotel arrangements.