Jamaica's lush topography of sandy beaches, rainforests, cascading waterfalls, and emerald mountains are just some of the island's enviable assets.
There are plenty of things to see and do—snorkel colorful reefs, ride horseback along the beach, float along a lazy river, and climb Dunn’s River Falls.
The island is renowned for its British-colonial architecture and historic plantations testifying to the intersection of the Old and New Worlds. Immerse yourself in the local culture while browsing the local handicrafts at the open-air Harbor Street Market.
Take a journey off the beaten path for sight-seeing and down-home Jamaican hospitality. Whether a bamboo raft on Jamaica's longest navigable river, ziplining, or a refreshing swim in the cascading Dunn’s River Falls, adventure awaits.
- Round trip air arrangements from St. Louis and Nashville to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Five-night junior suite ocean view accommodations at the all-inclusive/adults-only Secrets St. James, based on double occupancy.
- Private group check-in with welcome beverage served upon arrival.
- Daily maid service and round-trip hotel porterage.
- Round trip coach transfers Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay/Secrets St. James, including transportation and handling of luggage.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in 10 à la carte and buffet restaurants.
- Unlimited premium brand domestic and international brand beverages, top-shelf spirits, natural fruit juices, and soft drinks in 9 bars and lounges.
- 24-hour room service.
- In-room mini-bar with soft drinks, bottled water, and beer refreshed daily.
- Pool and beach wait service.
- Two private, one-hour cocktail parties with hot and cold hors d’oeuvres.
- Services of DT International, Inc. Trip Director to assist onsite.
- Hospitality Desk services on-property.
- All applicable taxes and gratuities for features mentioned as included in the program.
Indoor/ Outdoor Activities
*Additional costs may apply
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in the swimming pool
- Water polo/pool volleyball
- Sailboats and kayaks
- Windsurfing and snorkeling
- Large, free form swimming pool - partially heated
- Private pool for Preferred Club guests - partially heated
- Three outdoor whirlpools
- Captain’s Watersports
- Scuba diving lessons*
- 750 m/ 2,400 ft. of sugar-white beach: Palapas, Lounge chairs, Activities area, Showers
The Promenade includes an array of shops, gourmet à la carte dining options and a state-of-the-art theatre offering a variety of nightly shows.
*(Open 24 hours a day) - An air-conditioned gaming area offers slot machines comprised of Poker, Keno, Video Slots, Blackjack and more.
Nearby Golf Courses
Tee off at the 5 most challenging golf courses only located a few minutes away from the resort. Additional costs apply.
White Witch Golf Course
Half Moon Golf Club
Tryall Golf Club
Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
Travel Requirements & Information
Visa & Passport Requirements
All travelers will require a valid passport. Please check for any other necessary visa or documentation requirements.
Most merchants do accept U.S. Dollars, traveler's cheques and major credit cards, i.e. VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
Montego Bay: Annual Weather Averages. July is the hottest month in Montego Bay with an average temperature of 83°F (29°C) and the coldest is January at 76°F(25°C) with the most daily sunshine hours at 11 in July. The wettest month is October with an average of 130mm of rain.
Resort casual by day, resort elegant by night. So while the sun is up, your shorts, tank tops, swim suits, short-sleeved shirts, sundresses and light slacks are the perfect attire. As the sun sets and you set out to enjoy the evening, proper attire is required (although elegant dress shorts are permitted in some restaurants).